Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen anything....which is probably good.

Doug - the guy who does the training reports - says that first training session since international break is expected tomorrow.

At this moment tiredness looks to be more of an issue than injury.

I was trying to follow Portugal v Bosnia and Columbia v Argentina and saw a bit of each game. Aguero looked very quiet before scoring a goal, and was an injury doubt going into the game. And he got hit by a bottle on the head before it finished, but I don't think it's serious.

standytogilvy said:
On this note did Silva go out to South America for Spain's second friendly?
Came on v Costa Rica and scored.

Aguero also scored for Argentina.

No injury concerns that we didnt know about, just tiredness as already said. Most likely players like De Jong and Johnson in for Sat.

CTID101 said:
standytogilvy said:

No injury concerns that we didnt know about, just tiredness as already said. Most likely players like De Jong and Johnson in for Sat.
I think AJ will play too. I forget, was he a Sunderland or Newcastle fan as a kid?

Not sure about De Jong as I am expecting him to play in Italy on Tuesday.

Marvin said:
CTID101 said:
standytogilvy said:

I think AJ will play too. I forget, was he a Sunderland or Newcastle fan as a kid?

Not sure about De Jong as I am expecting him to play in Italy on Tuesday.
he was a sunderland fan.

The Barcodes have quite a few injury doubts... Cabaye, Marveaux, Obertan, Best, Ameobi... Tiote should be back though which isn't great news for us as he's a very combative midfielder.

Think Cabaye played for France midweek so I assume he's available too, which is a blow as he looks like a good player.

With Silva playing twice in a week, what are the chances he is rested sat? will Aguero start? any guesses?

this makes life tough for fantasy league owners lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.