Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunne's own goal said:
Vinny out for next three weeks, Jovetic up to six weeks.

that's my prediction anyway

According to physioroom, Vinny is not listed as being injured.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Does anybody have any injury updates? Seems we could be without a few at arsenal weekend

vinny?
zabba?
fernando?
jovetic?
and will fernandinho be ready got a game for brazil 0200am wednesday bst?

I've read that Kompany, Jovetic, Zab and Fernando could all miss the Arsenal game at weekend.....hope not true!

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Does anybody have any injury updates? Seems we could be without a few at arsenal weekend

vinny?
zabba?
fernando?
jovetic?
and will fernandinho be ready got a game for brazil 0200am wednesday bst?

I've read that Kompany, Jovetic, Zab and Fernando could all miss the Arsenal game at weekend.....hope not true!

Shit!

Some time ago when Vinny was injured I mentioned that it might be worth his while to check to see if he is gluten intolerant. I know plenty of people with joint, muscle and ligament problems which meant they were forever missing games of football, cricket etc Once gluten free they were much less injury prone.

The response on here was that our medical staff will have everything covered, and will almost certainly have looked into this. I wonder if they have especially where Vinny and Stefan are concerned.

It is worth remembering that a sportsman who also speaks Serbian improved out of sight once he removed gluten from his diet. Current Wimbledon champion Novak Djokovic.

Just a thought.

Rammyblues said:
Bleeding internationals. :-(

I agree...sometimes I wish they wouldn't have them at all...but guess that not possible!;) lets hope City's medical staff can work some magic....as getting atleast 2 of that list back is VERY important with so many big matches coming up over the next 2 weeks...

Rammyblues said:
Bleeding internationals. :-(

they should compress the season, allowing a mid season break of 10-14 days (basically one weekend off and no mid week matches either side of that weekend).

They should then move all internationals in an expanded summer period, including all cups, qualifiers and so on.

PhysioRoom.com News @physioroom · 1h

Striker Stevan Jovetic has returned to #MCFC after sustaining a hamstring injury in training with Montenegro & will not face Moldova tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.