Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunne's own goal said:
kingdoneg said:
No Aguero, or Jovatic, or Zabba available for tomorrow. They have all been in for medicals between yesterday and today!

So we are left with only one striker! Sigh!

Where did you get that? Pelle only mentioned Jojo & the octopus

This is from the bloke that started the Mangala's having a medical thread, as well as Villa to New York.

Aguero has issues with his shoulder! Required a scan. He might be available, but not 100% fit!

kingdoneg said:
Aguero has issues with his shoulder! Required a scan. He might be available, but not 100% fit!

If that was the case then why didn't Pellegrini say so?

I don't see us getting anything if we are just relying on Dzeko with no options on the bench.

sam-caddick said:
kingdoneg said:

I don't see us getting anything if we are just relying on Dzeko with no options on the bench.

Im hoping this is bullshit but if its not pellers wouldn't let it be known as it would tell wenger virtually our team for 2moro!

uwe rosler 28 said:
sam-caddick said:
kingdoneg said:

Im hoping this is bullshit but if its not pellers wouldn't let it be known as it would tell wenger virtually our team for 2moro!

Having just Dzeko as our only striker to rely on to get us goals does worry me, I know we have Yaya but still... it is a concern.

He said Zabaleta is out as well which would would be an immense loss.

I think we will do well to come away with a draw at this rate.

sam-caddick said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
sam-caddick said:

Having just Dzeko as our only striker to rely on to get us goals does worry me, I know we have Yaya but still... it is a concern.

Pellegrini specifically said in his presser that Zaba was available for selection.

lancs blue said:
sam-caddick said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

Pellegrini specifically said in his presser that Zaba was available for selection.

He also said Aguero was so what is kingdoneg talking about?

sam-caddick said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
sam-caddick said:

I think we'll do well to come away with a defeat at this rate.

Well, he looked OK in training unless it happened after the photos.

[bigimg]http://i3.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article7762297.ece/alternates/s1227b/ECE_26_MAN_CITY_FRIDAY.jpg[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.