Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would have had to be domestic wouldn't they? That really does leave limited pickings. Perhaps we should have asked Milner if he fancied his old role as he's certainly not playing centre mid at Liverpool.

Even if they were domestic there wouldn't be room for them in CL squad as we're maxed out on association grown spots.

So like someone predicted, this will be why Celina and Angelino have stayed with the first team then. Both could fill in somewhere in the 3 behind Ageuro.

I think Barker, Celina and Iheanacho will be our forward options tomorrow on the bench.

Might as well put Angelino on the bench as a winger insteand of one of them. He has a full season of senior football and I thought it showed straight away in the villa game. He just looked much more at home than the others, even though they did well.

Jesus we really missed him to say. I know I am in the minority, but our attacking play with him is so much better, pace, energy, enables quick breaks and gives real momentum shifts in our favour. Shit at shooting, frustrating at crossing, but so much better with him in the team

Had a great game today, very direct, always looking to go forward, rarely gives the ball away. Wish he could add a few goals to his game but well done Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.