Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mail report is an absolutely nothing story.

Both of these lads have been back at CFA for the last month or so.

They haven't just 'returned'. The progress is what it is.

City are still being cautious and were saying
late February would be seen as a result for Laporte.

Leroy near end of Jan but there is a chance we won't get to see him play for us again.

Be gutted to see him leave after what's happened and we've done all the rehab. I think we've all now realized how good this kid really is. We haven't been firing on all cylinders and his absence has been a big reason why. We should ask for nothing less than 110 mill if he wants to go.

I can't see City buying in January. There was a question mark in the Summer with the central defence but Garcia and Harwood-Bellis look like they are close.

Rodri and Angelino have done well. If it were not for injury, this City side would be at the top of the league. There's no need imo to buy.
I think it's about time we trusted someone from the Academy and either Garcia or HB should be first in the frame instead of a cash buy!

Great for their sanity and morale as much as anything. Can't be easy being apart from the team in such conditions. Hope we've been keeping them involved in other ways.

Need to focus back on our own game now, get back to winning ways, hope Liverpool suffer due to fixture congestion, and then when they look up and see Laporte and Leroy lining up for us next year it turns the screw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.