Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the man himself:

“My recovery is going very well. Still I need time but I hope as soon as possible I can come back and play with my teammates. I can’t say when exactly but more or less one month-and-a-half to two months.”

Let us assume from that that this time refers to time to return to full training.

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/fo...verpool-had-a-similar-lead-last-year-1.945527

So as the original diagnosis still stands then with looks,Feb at the earliest probably

From the man himself:

“My recovery is going very well. Still I need time but I hope as soon as possible I can come back and play with my teammates. I can’t say when exactly but more or less one month-and-a-half to two months.”

Let us assume from that that this time refers to time to return to full training.

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/fo...verpool-had-a-similar-lead-last-year-1.945527

Sounds like he means playing, not training, but I suppose you're being cautious.

February is what we were told when he had his surgery, so that would make sense.

So as the original diagnosis still stands then with looks,Feb at the earliest probably
Sounds like Feb. but I was pleased to read it.

With Zinchenko back (who will be a big upgrade), there's just Sane and Laporte as long term injuries, and I have a feeling that Sane may return in January. These three players will make a big difference.

Sounds like Feb. but I was pleased to read it.

With Zinchenko back (who will be a big upgrade), there's just Sane and Laporte as long term injuries, and I have a feeling that Sane may return in January. These three players will make a big difference.

If we can get Laporte and Sane back for the start of February then regardless of their initial form it will give the players and fans a massive boost. We’ll hopefully be looking at ramping up towards an assault on the final of the Carabao, and the latter rounds of the FA and Champions League.

What is the latest with Zin? I think he will be a big boost due to his ability at retaining possession and the way he can link with the attack.

Who’s to say the current downbeat morale around the club won’t get blown away in the last 4 months of the season?

If we can get Laporte and Sane back for the start of February then regardless of their initial form it will give the players and fans a massive boost. We’ll hopefully be looking at ramping up towards an assault on the final of the Carabao, and the latter rounds of the FA and Champions League.

What is the latest with Zin? I think he will be a big boost due to his ability at retaining possession and the way he can link with the attack.

Who’s to say the current downbeat morale around the club won’t get blown away in the last 4 months of the season?
Zinchenko is back in full training. I was under the impression from a comment from Gundogan that Sane was doing well.

i fear the pressure to rush them back is greater than the prize on offer. maybe the transfer window will help and we sign 3 or 4 but the winter window is always hard ? we could be in a no win as to the premier league, but the champions league is a big plus because of the winter break so if we are targeting europe then i can understand

laporte and sane are a big miss to city and both have major roles in the team, so any new signings will be a plus in bring them back proper and not rush them, but i fear it will be that we have them coming back so wait on the transfer market until the summer

Stop this experiment immediately and get Ferny back in midfield where he belongs. Play two centre backs I don't care who, but with fern back in the midfield nobody will be walking through us anymore. Needs to make this change from tomorrow. It has not worked at all yet we keep repeating it. If we don't make this change I see more problems in the next two games.

The Cup games (CL and FA Cup) start for real in Feb, this gives me hope that we will win something this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.