Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF it is mindgames then it's a first for Bob with regards an injury, in 3 years he's never once bullshitted about a player.

He wasn't going to play in Dortmund anyway, so rather than say he's rested just make up a 'cover up story'.

Claim he's injured, keeps them guessing.

If Silva's name appears on the teamsheet come Sunday morning, it will be a last minute little upset for the rags.

mansour's tow ropes said:
we are soooooo reliant on him. we need some cover in january
¡Hola! Me llamo Francisco Román Alarcón
Malagas-Isco-010.jpg

mancityscot said:
tonea2003 said:
Samir time to step up

and it would be about fucking time too. havent rated him at all since he joined us. time to step up big time
He was excellent from February onwards last season. In some games he was by far the man of the match. He was our best midfielder against Everton on Saturday too, don't think he misplaced one single pass.

Caveman said:
mancityscot said:
tonea2003 said:
Samir time to step up

and it would be about fucking time too. havent rated him at all since he joined us. time to step up big time
He was excellent from February onwards last season. In some games he was by far the man of the match. He was our best midfielder against Everton on Saturday too, don't think he misplaced one single pass.

oh i agree with you, he doesnt miss many passes, but then again, neither would my gran if she passed it a couple of meters each time playing tippy tappy football. he does the simple things but very rarely do i see him do something extraordinary ala silva. he has to step up and be be counted and actually have a proper effect on games. my personal opinion of course. feel free to disagree

lets take stock-
because of the way things have gone in the champions league silva was allways going to be rested along with others now mancini is not going to tell it as it is what about the fans spending money going out there, my guess def mind games

mancityscot said:
Caveman said:
mancityscot said:

oh i agree with you, he doesnt miss many passes, but then again, neither would my gran if she passed it a couple of meters each time playing tippy tappy football. he does the simple things but very rarely do i see him do something extraordinary ala silva. he has to step up and be be counted and actually have a proper effect on games. my personal opinion of course. feel free to disagree

This. If Silva's not available I'd sooner see Suarez get a chance, even though he's very young and inexperienced. I'd rather take the risk than go with Nasri, he simply doesn't do enough worth noticing. If goalkeepers, defenders and defensive midfielders get through games without you really noticing them then they've done their job well - sometimes individually and sometimes as a unit. However, any player in Samir Nasri's position should be noticed, they would have to get involved and do something to worry the opposition. Rarely seen Nasri do this, ever, with exception of a real purple patch whilst at Arsenal.

Silva would be a huge miss, really important we have him fit for Sunday. Fingers crossed It's mind games, but I have a feeling It's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.