Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFC said:
Hate to say it, but its not like hes been setting the world on fire or anything of late. I'm sure we'll be fine.

*awaits abuse*

He will be a big big miss. I have it on good authority that he's definitely out.

Rather concerned the amount of hamstring injuries we're getting
Milner (twice) kolarov, Silva among others.

The First Earl said:
TFC said:
Hate to say it, but its not like hes been setting the world on fire or anything of late. I'm sure we'll be fine.

*awaits abuse*

He will be a big big miss. I have it on good authority that he's definitely out.

He'll be a miss alright, but we will be fine. I too have it on good authority ;)

TFC said:

*awaits abuse*

Yes but pschologically he improves everyone with his presence, he makes everyone around him feel comfortable!

Did you not see his performance against Madrid at home? That was one of his best yet!

The First Earl said:
TFC said:

*awaits abuse*

Thanks for that Roberto

Sadly it just highlights our lack of really top class midfield players in the squad....the average quality of the signings we made in the summer is very baffling.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
ayrshire_blue said:
mancityscot said:
oh i agree with you, he doesnt miss many passes, but then again, neither would my gran if she passed it a couple of meters each time playing tippy tappy football. he does the simple things but very rarely do i see him do something extraordinary ala silva. he has to step up and be be counted and actually have a proper effect on games. my personal opinion of course. feel free to disagree

This. If Silva's not available I'd sooner see Suarez get a chance, even though he's very young and inexperienced. I'd rather take the risk than go with Nasri, he simply doesn't do enough worth noticing. If goalkeepers, defenders and defensive midfielders get through games without you really noticing them then they've done their job well - sometimes individually and sometimes as a unit. However, any player in Samir Nasri's position should be noticed, they would have to get involved and do something to worry the opposition. Rarely seen Nasri do this, ever, with exception of a real purple patch whilst at Arsenal.

Silva would be a huge miss, really important we have him fit for Sunday. Fingers crossed It's mind games, but I have a feeling It's not.

Nasri's ball retention is first class. I genuinely don't get this negativity around him these days. Very rarely gives it away, holds the ball up well. It's been difficult for him playing 2nd fiddle to Silva's undoubted class since he arrived though and he often ends up playing wide which is probably not his preferred position.

I get that (re his ball retention), I'd just prefer him to take the odd risk and gamble on the odd forward/through ball - even if it meant his pass completion rate dropped by a few % per season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.