Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season i dont think we had any long term injuries,mostly niggles that got shook off,this season we are picking up injuries left right and centre,hopefully silva is ok for sunday and its just a bit of mind games going on....

No Silva! Oh dear, never mind...carry on.

Are blues on here really worried about this game. We are superior in every department. As long as Vinny and Nasty play to form and handle RVP and Rooney, I can see no problems.
Is Scholes available for this? I still chuckle to myself when I think of how poor he looked against Yaya in the 1 - 0. Cleverly, Fletcher, Carrick, Family-wrecker are all inferior or past their sell by...and I wont even start on their defence or keeper.
So, no Silva means we will be slightly weaker but still too good for them.

Never felt more confident before a derby - mind you it's a new feeling... so that's worrying!

deano ou812 said:
Last season i dont think we had any long term injuries,mostly niggles that got shook off,this season we are picking up injuries left right and centre,hopefully silva is ok for sunday and its just a bit of mind games going on....

Hope the mind games is right, why would you tell your opposition who's fit and unfit six days before.

trotsky said:

Are blues on here really worried about this game. We are superior in every department. As long as Vinny and Nasty play to form and handle RVP and Rooney, I can see no problems.
Is Scholes available for this? I still chuckle to myself when I think of how poor he looked against Yaya in the 1 - 0. Cleverly, Fletcher, Carrick, Family-wrecker are all inferior or past their sell by...and I wont even start on their defence or keeper.

Never felt more confident before a derby - mind you it's a new feeling... so that's worrying!

You can't think like that in football though.

Barcelona were ridiculously superior to Chelsea yet got beat, United superior to Norwich but got beat, us superior to Suderland but got beat.... The list could go on.

Derby day is all about who wants it more and who is in better form regardless of whoever is on the team sheet!

sam-caddick said:
trotsky said:

You can't think like that in football though.

Barcelona were ridiculously superior to Chelsea yet got beat, United superior to Norwich but got beat, us superior to Suderland but got beat.... The list could go on.

Derby day is all about who wants it more and who is in better form regardless of whoever is on the team sheet!
I know and thought twice before posting in case I jinxed us.
What i was trying to convey is although Silva is a important to us it is not the end of the world. Any result is possible on Sunday, but if all things are equal we should still be good enough without our Spanish magician.
i too hope it is mind games and Silva plays but let's go into this game with confidence in the eleven selected.

James Cooper will be wetting himself thinking Silva isnt playing on Sunday.Then surprise surprise he is fit to play on derby day the fantasic David Silva

citytill1die84 said:
Gutted if true but doesn't change the result for me Nasri to fill in for Silva.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Nastasic Clichy

Toure Barry

Nasri

Tevez Balotelli Aguero
I assume you don't mean sticking car Salesman Kolo into midfield. Yaya is out for yellow card count-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.