Laptop purchase advice

brass neck

I have needed a laptop for work now for a while, I have £400-£500 to spend.........this laptop seems to have what I need, http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Acer_Asp ... sion-1.asp does anyone have any advice on the make of Laptop that I should/shouldn't be looking at? Does that seem like a good price or not? any other alternative sites for getting hold of them cheaply? any advice much appreciated.

i have an acer aspire with less memory and only 60gb hard disk and it cost me twice as much as what you are paying.

i have it had it two years and touch wood it is has been superb. no problems at all.

Without looking at the one you've linked, I will say that I to have had an Acer for two years and it has worked faultlessly. Not everyone has heard of them like Dell, Tiny, etc but they have been making PCs since the early 80's, they made the first handheld pc (hardware designed by the company I work for) and are oneof the worlds biggest laptop manufacturers.
It should give good value for money and be reliable too mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.