Las Vegas - Helicopter Flight to Grand Canyon

From Vegas I hired a car for four hours to see the Hoover Dam, that was good
Went by Amtrak train to Flagstaff they chug along at about 40mph, then 80 miles by coach to the Grand Canyon, also slow
Maybe car hire is the best way

Anyone been to Vegas and took a helicopter trip to the grand canyon? £300 per person seems an insane amount of money!! Need to find a cheaper way!

I've drove from Phoenix to the canyon and flew from Vegas in a helicopter. Better experience was driving to it, standing on the top of it gives you more a wow feeling. Flying back to Vegas at night time was brilliant though, fly right down the strip while it's all lit up.

Drive.

Hire a car and leave at 6am, drive over Hoover dam ( now a bridge) and head south to Kingman for breakfast. Pick up I-40 to Williams and then onto Grand Canyon south rim. Spend all day there before leaving at around 3/4 and head back to vegas. The drive is around 3.5 hours each day way and a fantastic drive. Also Williams is on Route 66 so an added bonus. Any further help then PM me

Done it ,loved it, recommend it. Would do it again . Also night flight down the strip with the pilot playing viva last Vegas was awesome

This has been on my bucket list for far too long. I should sort it out. I'll start looking tonight.

c6314ed18f949c301f0f38f1dcbb4d39.jpg

Sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.