laser guns or invisibility cloak

Blue Mist

Before i make such an important decision I need an answer to this question......... Is the bumming a condition of the invisibility cloak ?

BimboBob said:
Cloak wins. Can go anywhere, like womens changing rooms, womens bedrooms, watching women on the toilet...endless fun for the mature pervert.

As above

corky1970 said:
Blue Mist said:
Before i make such an important decision I need an answer to this question......... Is the bumming a condition of the invisibility cloak ?

yes...yes it is

-- 10 Jul 2013, 07:37 --

Challenger1978 said:
In some ways Ballistic weapons are superior to lasers. As light travels in straight lines, so over long ranges you wont be able to hit anything due to the curvature of the earth.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm

gay

You will have noticed that you have not noticed me since my last post. That is because I was wearing my invisibility cloak. Now that I know you have to dry bum people whilst wearing it I will be gone for a short while as clearly I have some catching up to do. Nothings easy is it.

BimboBob said:
Cloak wins. Can go anywhere, like womens changing rooms, womens bedrooms, watching women on the toilet...endless fun for the mature pervert.

Can't look passed this.

The joys if invisibility are of greater significance than a laser gun.

Robbing banks, being a perv, becoming a spy, be able to murder without being prosecuted etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.