laser guns or invisibility cloak

corky1970 said:
Been thinking hard about this important and profound topic

what would you have, i mean think about it!

laser guns , proper star wars effect , you can have instant power with accuracy and range.

you will be invincible against pathetic ballistics , you will win all wars.
you will look cool and be famous, have women and money

or

an invisibility cloak

you can bum anyone you want

mmmmmm

tough one .

fuck off

Who said that..what the fuck ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that hurts !!!

I'd go for the cloak and when it arrives just stroll up to the daft **** with the lazor and have it off him.

He probably wouldn't even see me coming. ( that's while I'm robbing the lazor but could equally apply to when he's getting a bumming.)

Cloak, I could get into Knicks games for free, Catch flights to Manchester to see matches at the Etihad, Rob banks to fund myself, See Lauren London nude, that would be the life.

Bballer7389 said:
Cloak, I could get into Knicks games for free, Catch flights to Manchester to see matches at the Etihad, Rob banks to fund myself, See Lauren London nude, that would be the life.

Waste of a perfectly good cloak

jimharri said:
BimboBob said:
Cloak wins. Can go anywhere, like womens changing rooms, womens bedrooms, watching women on the toilet...endless fun for the mature pervert.
My mate says it has to be this!

My 'mate' does too

Bibinho said:
laser guns so i can make the "ppeeeeeowwwwnnn" noise :DDDDDD
That Lazer gun you have sounds like a fuckin Winchester rifle. Proper Lazer guns make a chuufv chuufv noise.
I'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.