Next League Games

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hudders were a right pain to try and break down,they will probably set up the same,newly promoted teams are an unknown quantity that i would never presume we can just roll over and they will probably kick the shit out of us to try and level things out

So i don't know

Your welcome

Lol

Hudders were a right pain to try and break down,they will probably set up the same,newly promoted teams are an unknown quantity that i would never presume we can just roll over and they will probably kick the shit out of us to try and level things out

So i don't know

Your welcome

Lol

To be fair, our lads had been on the piss until Thursday celebrating winning the title.

We hardly forced the issue that day, sun was shining and it was clear focus wasn't as needy as Huddersfield.

So i don't know

Your welcome

Lol

When we played them last season we were shattered and so leggy. Think we will absolutely smash them this weekend. They are not great.

To be fair, our lads had been on the piss until Thursday celebrating winning the title.

We hardly forced the issue that day, sun was shining and it was clear focus wasn't as needy as Huddersfield.

When we played them last season we were shattered and so leggy. Think we will absolutely smash them this weekend. They are not great.

You are both right,they needed the points and we didn't,i don't like predictions really as i'm supersticious( can't spell it this time of night) but i am confident we are set for another great season

Liverpool (a) after this run of games, so it's important to get close to max points on the board.
Sounds a bit arrogant I know but I would be quite disappointed if we go into that game with less than 21 points.

Anything less than 18 points would be disappointing really.

I know it sounds ridiculous to say being <21pts after 7 games would be disappointing, but really it's the 3 promoted sides and the 3 who were promoted last season, we shouldn't be dropping points to these guys if we're keeping up the standard set last year.

If one of them has an outrageously good game and get themselves a result then fair enough, we might drop a couple, but short of that we should win all of them.

Yesterday was the one, that win sets us up perfectly for this run in upto the scousers game. Hopefully going into that with maximum points fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.