Last Film You Saw

Wizard of Lies about Bernie Madoff and the Ponzie scheme with Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer. No blood, gore, shooting, action or fantasy so won't suit everyone's taste but cracking true story.

Rewatch of Children of Men. 10/10.

Love a bit of science fiction but for me Children of Men was an absolute pile of shite. 0/10.

Same for Gravity which Cuaron was also writer/director. I thought it was bloody awful.

Loved Pans Labyrinth. Although he produced that rather than directed.

Last edited:
Love a bit of science fiction but for me Children of Men was an absolute pile of shite. 0/10.

Same for Gravity which Cuaron was also writer/director. I thought it was bloody awful.

Loved Pans Labyrinth. Although he produced that rather than directed.
Can't agree with you on Children of Men but no point debating it when we're that far apart.

Can't rate Gravity without using a minus, utter shite.

Pans Labyrinth was superb.

The Party with Tim Spall, a superb black comedy that only the British can do, although featuring two Americans and Cillian Murphy

Game Night, another good action comedy, much better than expected

I, Tonya...showed the same class system used in England that hold people down. Whilst a story based on her recollections it was a good watch and showed the skating association to be twats. Margo Robbie was Margot Robbie and Alyson Janney played her cow of a mum.

Sweet country 9.2/10 - I thought it was brilliant

Aussie film set in the 1920s, centres around an aboriginal man who goes on the run after killing a white man who has raped his wife, extremely moving, thought provoking and excellent performances all around. It feels like a play for the most part but engrossing all the same!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.