Last Film You Saw

Giant

Rock Hudson, Elizabeth Taylor and James Dean in his last role. One of my top ten favorite movies ever and probably in the top five.

168.jpg

Denial with Timothy Spall. He plays the holocaust denier David Irving. True story and worth a watch. Spall is excellent as always.

Denial with Timothy Spall. He plays the holocaust denier David Irving. True story and worth a watch. Spall is excellent as always.

Enjoyed this, although Weisz doesn’t half grate on me, especially in this..

Just watched ‘a prayer before dawn’ which makes scum look like bambi... absolute quality performance from Joe Cole (peaky blinders), hard to watch at some points but considering it is based on the best selling book of the same name, it had to retain the extreme violence.... 9.2/10

Enjoyed this, although Weisz doesn’t half grate on me, especially in this..

Just watched ‘a prayer before dawn’ which makes scum look like bambi... absolute quality performance from Joe Cole (peaky blinders), hard to watch at some points but considering it is based on the best selling book of the same name, it had to retain the extreme violence.... 9.2/10
I just watched that too.Yep,brilliant performance by Cole.

As for hard to watch,one scene in particular......

Love the Cole brothers,cracking little actors.

I just watched that too.Yep,brilliant performance by Cole.

As for hard to watch,one scene in particular......

Love the Cole brothers,cracking little actors.

Yeah, both rising stars... I had to turn away at ‘that one scene’

Some of the sparring is clearly not choreographed, some clean punches are landed in a few of the fight scenes!

Mama mia 2 this afternoon

and before you shout me down, me and the missus do the cinema once a week and take it in turns to choose the film, her turn unfortunately coincided with it coming out today, spent all week trying to get her to go with a mate.

Anyways it was ok until Cher warbled her way through a couple of songs.

My choice next week so open to suggestions.
Hotel Artemis,not seen it but gonna

Yeah, both rising stars... I had to turn away at ‘that one scene’

Some of the sparring is clearly not choreographed, some clean punches are landed in a few of the fight scenes!
Read an interview with him about the fight scenes and youre correct,many of those cuts and bruises are genuine.He obviously trained hard for the role.

On a side,the real Billy Moore is currently back inside.He sorted himself for a while but i think the demons often emerge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.