Last Film You Saw

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FantasyIreland, 23 Mar 2014.

1. shevtheblue

shevtheblue

Maybe I was a bit reactionary with awful, it's OK but it had much more potential than it's been allowed to realise with its rating and it's writing. Venom as a character is dark and unforgiving, they almost make him into a comedian and there are huge about turns in the plot which remind me of suicide squad. There's end credits of course that hint at a second venom film, but I can't personally see it happening and I believe it bombed at the cinema too. Unless they release an uncut version of it and it takes off, this might be another fantastic four.

2. TCIB

TCIB

That is the best i can come up with to. The problem is it still doesn't explain why she told nobody. She may think there is a leak but on screen it comes across as a character with an agenda shoehorned in. At best she is a desperately bad commander.

It is a shame because i want to like these films and can essentially suspend my disbelief often. This film has to many glaring issues that swamp the fun or decent parts. I think i am done with Star Wars now really. Leave Disney to do whatever and make it for whoever.
    I did like the attempt at Solo though even with some of the disney sjw stuff in that (the reveal of that powerful warrior to be a teenage girl for example when they had been fighting like hulk on the train earlier) that was a bit weak but meh. The guy playing Solo did alright i thought. It would have been very easy for him to copy Ford and come across cringy as hell.

Thorin Oakenshield likes this.
  3. Bigga

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
    I think it's pretty much reached $900Mil worldwide.

Sequel guaranteed.

4. asahartford1

asahartford1

If they were to use accurate accents we would not have undertooded much.

I thought it was a very powerful portrayal of the defining Historical moment in Manchester's history, alongside the 73 IRA Atrocities.

For a relatively low budget film, it was pretty good

bluebaja likes this.
  5. bakerdave76

bakerdave76

The old man and the gun , nice old fashioned film sissy spacek and Redford were great 8/10

6. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Signs not watched it for years forgot what a great film it is.

7. Banshee

Banshee

Glory Road....had never seen it before. I like a true underdog story. 7/10

8. Thorin Oakenshield

Thorin Oakenshield

I know Morbius is coming next, with Jared Leto starring. I can imagine the third film in this shared universe being a Maximum Carnage storyline that unites Venom and Morbius against Carnage

And if this does well then a third Venom movie should introduce.....Spiderman!!!

9. waspish

waspish

Searching. Very good a unique film 8/10

10. Joe Pineapple

Joe Pineapple

Just watched The Favourite.

Utter shite. And the ending???