Last Film You Saw

The Upside.....

Only opted for it as Vice had already started. Not had many favourable reviews so I wasn't expecting too much, but I quite like Kevin Hart, he's a fellow midget.

True story of a wealthy quadriplegic, played by Bryan Cranston who hires an ex con, Hart, to be his "life auxiliary". I'd seen an interview with Cranston last week where he'd talked about having to keep perfectly still. The sense of frustration one must feel in that situation certainly comes through, in one scene particularly. I was pleasantly surprised, I laughed a lot and there's some quite touching moments. I really liked this film.

I was going to watch this two days ago but opted for Glass instead... What a mistake I made ☹️☹️

The Ghost (Writer).
Brosnan as ex-PM implicated in possible war crimes, with Ewan McGregor called in to ghost write his autobiography, after the first guy for the job is found washed up on the beach. Found it moderately engaging, more as it was Polanski tbh. 7/10.

Tried 2 films on Saturday on Sky Premieres.

Truth Or Dare. Could only withstand 20 minutes io the clichéd cocky American school kids nonsense before ejecting. Horrendous bag of dog shit.

Mary Magdalene. Managed 30 minutes of this drivel. Laughably dull.

Glass. - 7/10
I liked it.
It will get stick but if you are invested in the characters from watching the previous 2 films then that's enough to enjoy it from start to finish.

Green Book - 7.5/10
I liked it.
Nice tale. Feel good film. Nice ending. Everyones happy.

Beautful Boy - 7/10
I liked it.
Good performance from Timothee Chalamet.

Unsane - 3.5/10
I didn't like it.
Boring, daft and odd. Its on Sky at the min.

At 1:54:10 it loses 100ms of sync, if watching on a pc media player or kodi you can fix it by offsetting the audio by said 100ms. If you want a perfect viewing experience it would indeed be better to wait a couple of days for the digital release sir.

Is this new better version out yet or is it still only the version with the sound issue at the end?

Also is Vice out on any add ons yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.