Last Film You Saw

Green Book - a great film, great story and cast 8.9/10.

Bird Box - seemed like a few ideas from a few other films borrowed and incorporated here. I don’t like Bullock usually but she was pretty good here. Disappointed with the ending 6.8/10.

Bohemian Rhapsody - seemed a little rushed in parts and I’m not sure the sequence of events were in order according to real life. The casting was great but in particular Rami Malik who was brilliant as Freddie, you have to remind yourself this is a Queen film not a Freddie Mercury biopic, the story doesn’t follow Freddie’s timeline of his solo career and post Live Aid leading up to his death which would’ve been nice for them to cover but like I said Queen are the story here 9.1/10

Bohemian Rhapsody - seemed a little rushed in parts and I’m not sure the sequence of events were in order according to real life. The casting was great but in particular Rami Malik who was brilliant as Freddie, you have to remind yourself this is a Queen film not a Freddie Mercury biopic, the story doesn’t follow Freddie’s timeline of his solo career and post Live Aid leading up to his death which would’ve been nice for them to cover but like I said Queen are the story here 9.1/10
Agree with your review, so surprised you've given it a 9.1. They just skipped over years to cover something for 2 mins and then skip another few years. Either don't cover that aspect or give it some more time/explanation and make it a longer film.

More like a 6.5 for me. It was better than ok but not brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.