Last Film You Saw

Sounds interesting, may well have a look, wouldn't ever have known about it otherwise, so I had a bit of a chuckle when you said they'd made it easy to choose stuff!

Personally, I hate the app, it gives me thirty categories or so which all contain the same fifty things that I've already seen or don't want to.

A mate hooked me up a year ago and it sat there for ages until I started to use reelgood.com/source/netflix to sort through the crap and find the gems.

Apart from that, I rely on with great reviews, or personal recommmends.
So thanks!

Anyway, last night's Korean Thriller Beoning / Burning did indeed turn out to be a slow burn... excruciatingly slow in ramping up the tension... also thought provoking and hard to pin down... a brilliant and memorable two and a half hours.

It's slipped from 8.2 on IMDB to 7.7. I imagine this is people who thought they were getting a fast paced thriller - I did, and was initially a little disappointed.... but if you can adjust to a bit of deliberate pacing, and start watching, rather than just expecting thrills and twists, you'll love it.

Can you recommed a good fast-paced Korean thriller

The tv follow up was better, still get it on iplayer

It won awards Mr Messiah ..I thought it had some fine moments ..I will look out for the series.

Best Feature Film, Best Feature Screenplay, Best Feature Direction Won
2016 Irish Film Festival London The Súil Eile Award, The Ros Hubbard Award for Acting Won
2016 Fantastic Fest Special Mention for Best Comedy Debut Won
2016 Galway Film Fleadh Best Irish Feature Film
2017 Irish Film and Television Awards Best Script - Film

PS glad you gave it a go mr Garinchas ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.