Last Film You Saw

15:17 to Paris
Based on a true story of three American blokes and them growing up, then about the jobs they took as they grew into adulthood. Then how they took a holiday in Europe and while on a train journey to Paris how they 'encountered' a terrorist and remarkably subdued him.
A very good film. 8/10

A film called Fallen which I recorded from BBC a few weeks ago.
I actually got it mixed up with a British film that I want to see called The Falling.
Anyway, Fallen starts off quite promising with young ladies in an American Gothic design Private boarding school for "special" cases.
As the film went on it became more about the supernatural and went a bit OTT for my taste.
Film was nicely set but story was a bit silly.

Last edited:
Lengthy but utterly captivating U Boat based war film. Claustrophobic and has the license to show a truer depiction of war due to the "Nazi" sailors it follows. Also the pissup scene at the start of the film is the most realistic depiction of a messy night out I've seen on film! Das Boot - 10/10

Last half of 007 'License to Kill' - 6/10

It's meant to be the underrated Bond but it's the same old shite really. The lack of CGI is a big bonus though that means the film's action scenes haven't aged as badly as some in the era.

Lengthy but utterly captivating U Boat based war film. Claustrophobic and has the license to show a truer depiction of war due to the "Nazi" sailors it follows. Also the pissup scene at the start of the film is the most realistic depiction of a messy night out I've seen on film! Das Boot - 10/10

Last half of 007 'License to Kill' - 6/10

It's meant to be the underrated Bond but it's the same old shite really. The lack of CGI is a big bonus though that means the film's action scenes haven't aged as badly as some in the era.
I was going to post the same about Das Boot. I have put off watching it for years, really sorry I didn't watch it years ago. As crooky said, fantastic film that draws you into the claustrophobic interior of a U-Boat. How those guys did that for between 3 weeks to 6 months I will never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.