Last Film You Saw

Watched Code-8 on Netflix.

Very interesting storyline concept and I actually really enjoyed it. Good mix of action and Sci-Fi with a solid story.

"Togo".

Now I HATE dog films. I hate the usual depiction of the 'talking' dog or what it thinks. I sacked off watching them for years. But knowing Willem Dafoe was in one, made me veer towards it. This is had to be a good storyline if he'd signed up for it and I wasn't wrong!

Not too detailed, decent CGI for a Disney film and a beautifully balanced trade off between Humans and dog.

Pretty enjoyable, actually.

"Togo".

Now I HATE dog films. I hate the usual depiction of the 'talking' dog or what it thinks. I sacked off watching them for years. But knowing Willem Dafoe was in one, made me veer towards it. This is had to be a good storyline if he'd signed up for it and I wasn't wrong!

Not too detailed, decent CGI for a Disney film and a beautifully balanced trade off between Humans and dog.

Pretty enjoyable, actually.

Enjoyed the film myself bud, Dafoe in another gem.

watched stuber the other day

action comedy with wwe star dave bautista

needed a film where i could put my brain aside and watch a bit of escapism

its actually well made, totally unbelievable as you would expect, but i enjoyed it with some laugh out loud moments too

Avengers: Infinity War

A very well-made comic book movie but to think it grossed over $2 billion dollars is obscene.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.