Last Film You Saw

Just finished watching Field of Dreams, great film, great acting by Burt Lancaster and James Earl Jones, something was irritating my eye at the end when Kevin Costner plays catch with his dad

Just finished watching Field of Dreams, great film, great acting by Burt Lancaster and James Earl Jones, something was irritating my eye at the end when Kevin Costner plays catch with his dad

Wonderful film.

Just seen John Wick for the first time. Not much of a storyline - bad man gets revenge by killing a lot of bad men while generally being indestructible - but quite stylish, and minimising Reeves' acting shortcomings. About a 7, maybe a 7.5 if you like this type of thing.

Cape Fear (1991) De Nero hams it up to spectacular effect 10/10

Bloodshot turned it off after 15 minutes. Vin Diesel is hammy in all the wrong ways

Platoon. Vietnam doc on netflix made me dig this out again. Superb, despite some dodgy dialogue:
"Fucking aint fuck". "I dont know what the fuck youre talking about", "you know what the fuck im talking about", "no I dont, I dont know what the fuck youre talking about", being examples.
The head smashing scene still shocks me to the core after all these years.

Wonderful film.

Just seen John Wick for the first time. Not much of a storyline - bad man gets revenge by killing a lot of bad men while generally being indestructible - but quite stylish, and minimising Reeves' acting shortcomings. About a 7, maybe a 7.5 if you like this type of thing.

yeah it’s a bit of a pisstake but very watchable and John Wick 2 and 3 are equally as daft and watchable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.