Last Film You Saw

Imre_Banana

Team supported
Surrey
Good to see The Damned United get an airing last night. Still excellent apart from the dodgy lookalikes, tonight Matthew I'm going to be....

Stephen Graham as Billy Bremner looked more like Harpo Marx.

The opening footage of the 1970 FA cup final replay was a joy to behold. According to David Ellery in 1997 it would have been six red cards and twenty yellows in the then modern era. Fuck knows what it would have been now.

chaddblue

Watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night. Pretty good although the actor who played Mercury was a bit irritating

The Live Aid scenes were superb. Out of curiosity I looked at the real performance on youtube and the attention to detail to replicate it was amazing

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Interesting film's just popped up on the horizon... "Train to Busan 2".

15 mins in and has Korean, Japanese and English languages covered by subtitles.

A real international affair, this time around!

I just hope it's as good as the original!

it didn’t disappoint now did it....

l enjoyed this just as much as the 1st, loved it

9.32/10

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
it didn’t disappoint now did it....

l enjoyed this just as much as the 1st, loved it

9.32/10

It certainly took another direction!! Can't believe I expected the title to be correct at some point in the film! LOL!

I'll tell you what I really did like; the hyper cartoonish aspect of the CGI action. It took me back to the "Dark Man" film, which is very much in the same vein. It jarred with me, at first, but then I began to look forward to seeing it in the film.

Good stuff.

FCBarca

What happened, Miss Simone?

Powerful singer/personality, powerful story - many aspects of her life I had never known, I was very moved by many segments. Considering the BLM, really relevant

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
What happened, Miss Simone?

Powerful singer/personality, powerful story - many aspects of her life I had never known, I was very moved by many segments. Considering the BLM, really relevant

Interesting. I'm trying to recall if I've seen it.

I've seen one rendition of the Nina Simone story, but think this might be the other docu type one I meant to look at at.

*edit, yes.

Thank you for the reminder!

Just watched Sorry We Missed You on Amazon Prime and it’s an absolute masterpiece about the gig economy by Ken Loach. There’s an hilarious moment in it on 18 minutes that involves City.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.