Last Film You Saw

Message from the king with Chadwick boseman. Very good little.film this, a South African comes to America to see how his.sister is, the local mob think he's a pushover....

The Commuter.

I was expecting Liam Neeson to smash every fuckers face in.

Good film.
With the, admittedly large, caveat that I’ve never actually seen any of his ‘action’ films, Liam Neeson always strikes me as the world’s least intimidating hard man. He always looks to me like he’s Bill Nighy’s younger brother. Couldn’t knock the skin off a rice pudding.

With the, admittedly large, caveat that I’ve never actually seen any of his ‘action’ films, Liam Neeson always strikes me as the world’s least intimidating hard man. He always looks to me like he’s Bill Nighy’s younger brother. Couldn’t knock the skin off a rice pudding.
Neeson aways reminds of Tony Adams in that Granada FC training video.

Watched Blythe Spirit last night, not much happened but was an easy watch,
Watched it last night and my wife said the same thing - unfortunately I watched the original about a month ago and thought the whole thing was shite (apart from Isla Fisher who can just sit there and look gorgeous).

I've never understood why Neeson has become the world's toughest man either, in every film nowadays he's some sort of vengeful hard case - no way am I hard, but if I saw him in a pub come up to me, I'd fancy my chances as he looks like an accountant!

After seeing a few recommendations on here a while ago, I watched “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” yesterday. It’s every bit as good as the hype so cheers for the heads-up.

It’s currently a free film on Amazon Prime if anybody else is interested.

After seeing a few recommendations on here a while ago, I watched “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri” yesterday. It’s every bit as good as the hype so cheers for the heads-up.

It’s currently a free film on Amazon Prime if anybody else is interested.

It is a spectacular film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.