Last Film You Saw

Outside the Wire on Netflix.
Firstly whoever made this pile of vomit needs to choose another career and secondly whoever cast it thought they'd got Will Smith on the cheap.

Batman v Superman. 4/10. Had absolutely no idea what was going on most of the film. Far too many characters and shit going on. But ive seen very little of those Avengers and Wonder Women type films, so that didnt help.

Under covid illness I watched The White Crow at the weekend (story of
Rudolf Nureyev.
Decent‘European cinema’ type vibe but acting was a little flat (think the main actor was a dancer rather than pure actor).
However one of the actresses stood out
- Adèle Exarchopoulos (Google her).

Obviously headed straight to IMDB...

She was in a (slightly controversial) movie called Blue Is The Warmest Colour and it was incredible (I know there’s an extended sex scene....).

Performances that just destroy anything you see on a day to day basis & a story that sits under your skin for days afterwards like a really good book.

Stunning. Reminded why I used to love French cinema...striking & earthy acting compared to over egged acting you usually see.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....2013/nov/21/blue-is-the-warmest-colour-review

Outside the Wire on Netflix.
Firstly whoever made this pile of vomit needs to choose another career and secondly whoever cast it thought they'd got Will Smith on the cheap.
Totally agree, it was poorly written, scripted and executed. Dire acting and silly plot. The Cyborg although cheesy was only thing that held it, if it did that. 2/10. Muck.

Under covid illness I watched The White Crow at the weekend (story of
Rudolf Nureyev.
Decent‘European cinema’ type vibe but acting was a little flat (think the main actor was a dancer rather than pure actor).
However one of the actresses stood out
- Adèle Exarchopoulos (Google her).

Obviously headed straight to IMDB...

She was in a (slightly controversial) movie called Blue Is The Warmest Colour and it was incredible (I know there’s an extended sex scene....).

Performances that just destroy anything you see on a day to day basis & a story that sits under your skin for days afterwards like a really good book.

Stunning. Reminded why I used to love French cinema...striking & earthy acting compared to over egged acting you usually see.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....2013/nov/21/blue-is-the-warmest-colour-review

I've seen Blue a year or two back .... it's got a younger Lea Seydoux (from the James Bond Spectre film) in it too.

It's a good film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.