Last Film You Saw

Lovebitesandeveryfing

That film is quite simply stunning.

Haven't seen the film (I shall now make it my business to watch it) but try anything by J.G. Ballard (including this one). One of the unsung national treasures of English fiction these last seventy years or so. Neglected, I suspect, because he was pigeonholed as science fiction. Whereas he's way, way beyond that. Although you could start with “Thirteen to Centaurus” — it'll take about twenty minutes to read, at the outside — which I suppose could loosely be classed as science fiction.

Boo or Boo-urns

Team supported
CTID
To Live and Die in LA

It’s worth watching for the car chase scenes alone.
William Friedkin managing another car chase worthy of his iconic car chase in The French Connection (1974)

City_Sean

Snyders Justice League. Long and lacking any real narrative or even good effects. DC are so far behind Marvel in terms of how to tell a story and also how to present one. Gal Gadot is terrible.

4/10.

FantasyIreland

Snyders Justice League. Long and lacking any real narrative or even good effects. DC are so far behind Marvel in terms of how to tell a story and also how to present one. Gal Gadot is terrible.

4/10.
Very harsh that.

Clearly not your cup of tea.....but ive not heard anyone else rate it so low.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.