Last Film You Saw

Reservoir Dogs
Prepare to feel very, very old — nearly 29 years ago on October 23rd 1992, Reservoir dogs was released in theaters, introducing the world to a 29-year-old video store clerk turned filmmaker with an encyclopaedic knowledge of film named Quentin Tarantino.

10/10

It's one of the only films I've watched that people absolutely rave about and I've loved as well. Easily in my top 10 of all time. Tarantino's best in my opinion

Watched The Many Saints of Newark....my god, what an absolute pile of shite.
Terrible.

1/10

Hi mate. Was planning on going to see it soon.

Are you a Sopranos fan? Just trying to judge if you didn’t like it because you hadn’t seen the Sopranos. If you were a fan of the series, it’s really disappointing if it’s crap.

It's one of the only films I've watched that people absolutely rave about and I've loved as well. Easily in my top 10 of all time. Tarantino's best in my opinion
Its funny, I havent seen it for 20 years or so and completely forgot English actor Tim Roth was in it.
Apparently George Clooney auditioned but didnt get the part. But did appear in other Tarantino films later.
Amazing cast considering the very small budget.

Watching Heat for the umpteenth time this evening. Saw it in the cinema when it was first released, knew it was a very good film, but it's only on many repeated viewings that I've taken the full measure of its greatness.
Stopped it just as they're walking into the bank, to save that astonishing scene for tomorrow night. Never seen a bank heist scene that comes anywhere near it. You're in it – in the very middle.

Freedom Writers. From 2007. Inspirational true story of a teacher who starts out at a school in Long Beach where all of the kids are facing violence and gang culture but through her unique methods she manages to show them they can make something of their lives and respect each other rather than segregate and hate anyone and everyone from a different background.

It shows how resilient kids are and how having just one person who cares in their lives can improve their chances of escaping their background.

Its funny, I havent seen it for 20 years or so and completely forgot English actor Tim Roth was in it.
Apparently George Clooney auditioned but didnt get the part. But did appear in other Tarantino films later.
Amazing cast considering the very small budget.
He spoils the film for me. Over does it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.