Last Film You Saw

Superb film, and very funny.
I had it on my list for a while and it was hugely entertaining.
I'd forgotten how much fun films could be and Tarnantino can absolutely entertain.

What did you think about the 'controversial' Bruce Lee scene?

Just watched the last of the mohicans.
Never fancied it before but had a couple of hours to waste so gave it a go.
wow ! Amazing movie, from start to finish its stunning. Can’t believe I have never seen it until now.
Would be in my top 10 for sure.
Ha - for some bizarre reason I was humming the soundtrack to this earlier.
I agree - an amazing film, although looks a tad dated (and I don't mean the period it was set).

A similar film was Black Robe which was incredible, but I can't seem to get hold of it anywhere (I had it on VHS).
Bruce Robinson movie about the Iroquois nation. Quite brutal in parts.

Finally got round to watching ‘Once upon a time in Hollywood’ tonight - exactly what I needed. Loved it.
What a treat on the eyes and ears, i love it. Those who dont like it dont understand or know anything about the Manson family. Genius film. Just erected a 'Ringo Gringo' film poster in my conservatory, its like a proper movie poster as if it was a thing, and in Italian. Rick Dalton and Cliff Booth rock.

What a treat on the eyes and ears, i love it. Those who dont like it dont understand or know anything about the Manson family. Genius film. Just erected a 'Ringo Gringo' film poster in my conservatory, its like a proper movie poster as if it was a thing, and in Italian. Rick Dalton and Cliff Booth rock.
Brilliant.
Funnily enough it made me want to deck my pad with movie posters, but I think I'l wait till the next move.

Was gorgeous to look at (a lot of films are) but it just ramps up the fun (and tension in parts).

Never been a huge Pitt fan till this film too.

Just finished A Time To Kill recorded off bbc1 the other night; took me back to the mid 90s when every other film was a John Grisham adaptation. Probably rated it higher at the time, but now 7/10.

Just watched the last of the mohicans.
Amazing movie, from start to finish its stunning.
The final chase sequence.
v63gjVo.gif

Michael Mann.
kgJJMbf.gif

Dune is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

That doesn't mean it's bad, but be prepared for nearly 3 full hours and the pace is quite slow at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.