Last Film You Saw

Is it on the app ?
I managed to do it once, I think I sad bambi’s mum got ki.... shit sorry ignore, was proud I worked it out then completely forgot how to do it.

Just reply to this and press every bloody button at the bottom till you see it.

If I get 50 messages from you in various fonts colours I shan’t judge

I managed to do it once, I think I sad bambi’s mum got ki.... shit sorry ignore, was proud I worked it out then completely forgot how to do it.

Just reply to this and press every bloody button at the bottom till you see it.

If I get 50 messages from you in various fonts colours I shan’t judge
I'm actually off out now, it's a glorious day, I'll try it on Thursday

Just watched the Big Country after not seeing it for many years. All star cast, great cinematography and a superb soundtrack. Well worth a re-watch

8.5/10

I recently watched an old film that i have been avoiding because the subject disturbed me but i got through it and im glad I did - a beautiful mind, a great performance by mr Crowe and a feast for the eyes in Jennifer Connelly

I'm a huge Ridley Scott fan, from The Duellists through to about Black Hawk Down, but I fear I have to agree with you. But which director is that not true of, when it comes right down to it? I don't think Scorsese's or Spielberg's recent work is a patch on their early to middle period work.
I can think of very, very few film directors who continue to do important work late in their career. To some extent, it's true of actors too. I thought it about Hopkins, and then thought he was one of the best things in Westworld, and saw The Father recently, where he's astonishing. So I had to revise my opinion somewhat.

I'm in total agreement with your view of Hopkins.

I've never rated him as an actor up until "The Father". In that role, it's like all the hammy acting and over expressions that came before it, paid off.

I don't think another actor could have made that any more special.

Took some time to find an HD copy of the extended version, but it's worth it. A few effects look ropey by modern standards, but it's still noticeable to me how strong the fiery leads were compared to the rubbish we get served up in blockbusters these days, Ed Harris and Mary Elizabeth Mastraniono easily managed to lift the whole thing above empty spectacle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.