Last Film You Saw

jimharri

Top Gun Maverick is apparently going to be available on Amazon Prime from August 23rd...

I'm assuming that, as the price quoted is in dollars, that it will initially be only available in the states. Hopefully,decent quality downloads will start to show up shortly after that.

FantasyIreland

Top Gun Maverick is apparently going to be available on Amazon Prime from August 23rd...

I'm assuming that, as the price quoted is in dollars, that it will initially be only available in the states. Hopefully,decent quality downloads will start to show up shortly after that.
It will be a huge shame for those that have missed out on the big screen showing of this epic film.

Heisenberg's Blue Sky

Watching Josh's stream with 85k others online
Watched the grey man, utter shite
Turned off after 30 min. Writing was on the wall very early. I rarely switch off a film and see it thru to bitter end. Has to be proper proper shite and this was down there with one of the worst. Apparently one of Netflixs most expensive films. Circa $200m for that garbage.

Thorin Oakenshield

Dc league of superpets, decent.

Keanu Reeves Batman seems to be bit of a piss take on Pattisons dreary take on the character

The Black Shed

Had covid early July and watched this, brilliant film,

Boo or Boo-urns

Team supported
CTID
The 30 minute or so robbery sequence in Rififi (1955) filmed in silence without dialogue or music was riveting and possibly the greatest heist ever captured on celluloid.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.