Last Film You Saw

Thought Prey was just OK tbh. I liked that the Predator had aged tech, considering it was set 2000ish years (?) before the Arnie one. I thought the CGI was particularly poor, the animals didn't look right and the Predators face didn't seem right to me either (although that wasn't CGI). I liked some of the nods they did to the original, such as the scene where she is drenched in mud and when she pulls herself out of the water, but didn't really like the 'if it bleeds, we can kill it' tbh.

6.5/10
Seems like they're going down the Star Wars route of milking the franchise for all it's worth. How many "Predator" films is that now; 7?
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
The Predator
Prey
Alien vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator; requiem

Watched The Warriors at the weekend. Forgot how good a film it is. Great soundtrack too
My 18 year lad watched the Straight Outa Compton and his eyes were opened, he knew Dr Dre from Headphones and Eminem references and in one moment thought His dad's music might not all be shit. So i bought him The Best of NWA cd for the car. One of the songs has a Warriors reference and now he wants to watch it.

Finally his dad isn't a big fat square

Hopefully he will watch that and "Dig" the soundtrack too

My 18 year lad watched the Straight Outa Compton and his eyes were opened, he knew Dr Dre from Headphones and Eminem references and in one moment thought His dad's music might not all be shit. So i bought him The Best of NWA cd for the car. One of the songs has a Warriors reference and now he wants to watch it.

Finally his dad isn't a big fat square

Hopefully he will watch that and "Dig" the soundtrack too
Great film, I was a big fan of the early 90s rap NWA, Public Enemy etc unfortunately I can’t play for my 9 year old yet!

Ok so a little out there then lol. Still, 300ish years is quite a lot to develop tech.

I get that, but it doesn't say anything about where the 'Predator' is in development in its species.

Funnily enough, yesterday, I saw a whole thing about this version of the alien with it being named 'Feral'. Seemingly, a different breed, from a different part of their planet, more lean, different colouring, different shaped skull, blah, blah.

I don't know about all that, but it makes sense that to me as we develop over that time, they had too.

I get that, but it doesn't say anything about where the 'Predator' is in development in its species.

Funnily enough, yesterday, I saw a whole thing about this version of the alien with it being named 'Feral'. Seemingly, a different breed, from a different part of their planet, more lean, different colouring, different shaped skull, blah, blah.

I don't know about all that, but it makes sense that to me as we develop over that time, they had too.
Yeah, the Predator def looked different to the one we're accustomed to. But i did find it interesting they used the same kind of tech, but a little more 'primitive' versions of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.