Last Film You Saw

Super pets, great film for me and the kid, had me laughing at the tortoise and the bleeping of the swearing. The Rock and Kevin Hart really have chemistry and carry the film, solid 6.5/10 from me

Elvis, I don’t know how accurate a film it is but the Colonel seemed a ****, I half expected it to reveal he abused Elvis sexually. I know some of the stuff is correct the drugs etc but 42 such a waste of a huge talent. The main actor looks very much like him and carries it off well although he isn’t given the most dialogue as much of the film is narrated by Hanks/Parker. I like Elvis but I wouldn’t say I’m a big big fan, so would be interested to know what big followers of him think. 7/10
Always liked Elvis. Hoping to watch it tomorrow, will let you know;-)

Carlito's Way. One of my all time favourites - 9/10.
Ah top film, haven't watched that for ages.. here comes the pain! The scene where he chastises the waiter for bringing shit champagne, then makes an excuse on the pretence of finding some good stuff for guys that he knows want to kill him.. I remember how he runs, he must be in his 50's but he has the same run in dog day afternoons

Captain America, winter soldier.
Expected it to be shite, really enjoyed it.
A bit predictable, and not exactly a taxing plot, but the action is frequent, and well shot.
Pleasantly surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.