Last Film You Saw

On the basis of the reviews it's been getting, I went to the cinema for the first time in a year to watch Arrival yesterday.

Great film even though I went in expecting a lot. Bit of a thinker and different to a lot of sci-fi films.

I'll wait a few weeks to discuss details as I don't want to give too much away.

Don't go mad and spend £15 a ticket or whatever Vue/Odeon/Cineworld are charging these days - try and find an independent one as my local was a fiver. Make sure you see it on the big screen with surround sound at least once though.
Was looking at watching this on kodi, will give it a shot.

Watched the original Total Recall on the TV last night. The story still stands up nicely and it was nice to reminisce over how gorgeous Sharon Stone was. Why do they bother remaking films when they're not a patch on the original?

Apparently the remake was more to the book, as the original wasn't.

Not sure the truth behind it though as I've never read the book.

Snowden (Oliver Stone) good watch if this sort of thing interests you. If you have watched Citizenfour (recommended) then this adds meat to the bones as well as a bit of a love story and a tad of the mission impossibles.

Food for thought is how much of a fuss the Americans make of this spying malarky.....GCHQ are intercepting all mobile coms... Brits "thought so, the sneaky bastards"......Yanks "Oh woe is me, betrayed is I...constitution blah blah".

Batman v Superman - after reading so many mixed views, I'll add mine to the "enjoyed it" corner....a bit long, but 7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.