Last Film You Saw

A conversation between friends led to me mentioning two movies good for quotes......Long kiss goodnight.... and the movie I re-watched last night. The last Boy Scout :8/10 which to be fair still held up well over the time that passed. good flick which was well written and acted out well..... even the villain made me laugh with his silly accent.

Hands of Stone

De Niro played a good part no Mickey(Burgess Meredith)but good all the same.... I'll have to watch it again no subs when Duran( Edgar Filiberto Ramirez)speaks to his wife Ana de Amas....
tumblr_inline_nwao2jsn701twk1o0_500.gif
8/10

Anthropoid - really enjoyed this one. True story of two Czech soldiers parachuted in to assasinate nazi officer Reinhard Heydrich

Anthropoid - really enjoyed this one. True story of two Czech soldiers parachuted in to assasinate nazi officer Reinhard Heydrich
inwas so fucking upset at the end. Then went and read about it and there a documentary on YouTube. Poor fuckers and poor 5-7,000 off villages slaughtered in reprisals.

inwas so fucking upset at the end. Then went and read about it and there a documentary on YouTube. Poor fuckers and poor 5-7,000 off villages slaughtered in reprisals.

'Really enjoyed it' was probably not the right choice of words! Will look that up and watch it - its a bit overwhelming if you spend too much time thinking about what life must of been like for millions of people back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.