Last Film You Saw

Jackie - 6.5/10 Great performance by Natalie Portman of Jackie Kennedy dealing with the aftermath of JFK's assassination. The story is so familiar to us all, so it doesn't really tell us anything new.

Lion - 7.5/10 True story about a lost, then adopted Indian kid who found his way home after 25 years. Not a bad watch, and not a dry eye in the house at the end.

Trolls.

Keeps 3 yr old daughter riveted, and I hate to say it(Timberlake mehhh) the songs in it are done really well. One of my all time favourite songs "True Colours" is covered...(and a bite my knuckles)...really well.

Disclaimer:
The Bergens remind me of my ex, so it could be nostalgia talking

Trolls.

Keeps 3 yr old daughter riveted, and I hate to say it(Timberlake mehhh) the songs in it are done really well. One of my all time favourite songs "True Colours" is covered...(and a bite my knuckles)...really well.

Disclaimer:
The Bergens remind me of my ex, so it could be nostalgia talking
Totally agree mate, the songs are ace in it especially true colours and thought zooey Deschanels version of hello was a cracker.

Jackie - didnt offend me but wasnt great, Portman is a good actress, ever since a small girl in Leon you knew she'd be a star and does well in this, I can see why the septics have nominated her for an Oscar considering the subject matter, but it was all a bit meh. The constant emotive violins playing made me think it was about to end at any moment, got on my tits by the end. 6/10

Batman V Superman.

Bored shitless. Afleck has really dragged Batman down.
Never should have been allowed near the role, especially with Christian Bale being the most recent Batman. Have not and will not watch that film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.