Last Film You Saw

Just finished watching Fences. Anyone else seen it? To paraphrase Harry Redknapp it was a " top, top" film. Denzel smashed it as always but the whole cast was excellent. I'm guna have to watch something else now though to lighten the mood. Great film but not the sort of film you'd watch just to pass the time. 10/10

Nice r6/chinese subbed hd vod rip of Passengers is out, i enjoyed that film, didn't do to well on here if i recall reviews.
It does lick balls in fairness.

I think the trailers were very misleading as to the general plot.

Just finished watching Fences. Anyone else seen it? To paraphrase Harry Redknapp it was a " top, top" film. Denzel smashed it as always but the whole cast was excellent. I'm guna have to watch something else now though to lighten the mood. Great film but not the sort of film you'd watch just to pass the time. 10/10
Yeah I've seen it a couple of weeks ago, denzal never let's you down, brilliant actor. The film has a play feel to it but very good 8/10 from me :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.