Last Film You Saw

That'll be good pal, how I've not watched it yet I'll never know?

The film is brutal mate and exactly what i wanted, @Paul Lake's Left Knee knows me to well and in turn i would say you also mate. The sentiment is appropriate and not focused on hollywood death scenes but areas a general film lover would nod in appreciation. I can't say more than that as the risk of spoilering any aspect of this film should be dealt with by a brutal and slow death!

The 1080p is very good mate if you can't wait, i also have a 19GB 1080p rip from xyz source should you want that now? For true transparency this film needs about a 22GB encode @ 1080p.

The film is brutal mate and exactly what i wanted, @Paul Lake's Left Knee knows me to well and in turn i would say you also mate. The sentiment is appropriate and not focused on hollywood death scenes but areas a general film lover would nod in appreciation. I can't say more than that as the risk of spoilering any aspect of this film should be dealt with by a brutal and slow death!

The 1080p is very good mate if you can't wait, i also have a 19GB 1080p rip from xyz source should you want that now? For true transparency this film needs about a 22GB encode @ 1080p.
I've waited this long, another couple of weeks for 4k isn't going to hurt :-)

Pmsl how times change, you will have been bollocked for not turning the tap fully off or summat haha...now... 'Oi you little shit, your my kid not my entire life, gtfo my broadband you little bastard' xD

Waiting for a good hdr 2160p rip of the 4k disc of Rogue One.
There is no 4K, yet, Disney aren't going uhd format, so unless it comes from a cinema copy there won't be.

Those filthy pirates have already released a cam of Beauty and the Beast.

Seen one last night picture quality was piss poor. Personally I never watch a cam the worst quality I watch is those hard coded sub ones that are like watching a dvd really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.