Last Film You Saw

Watched "Bleed for this" the other day starring Miles Teller and Aaron Eckhart. Boxing flick About Vinny Pazienzas comeback from a broken neck, thought it was really good albeit a bit cliche. 7.5/10

Rosemary's Baby (original film). Thought the acting was wooden so couldn't watch it all. Not saying that those actors/actresses were bad at their roles, I just think most acting was wooden back then. Might just be me who thinks that?

"Your Name".

An anime film written and directed by Makoto Shinkai and another Gold standard from Toho Studios. The pacing and direction of this piece is almost perfect. Almost.

After watching the film I had to explore why and it turns out it was rushed at the end as it ran out of budget. That said, what's there is pretty awesome; comedy, angst and hope.

I can see this as live action somewhere in the future, it's that good.
Thank you for the recommendation here. I will be checking this out this weekend.

"Your Name".

An anime film written and directed by Makoto Shinkai and another Gold standard from Toho Studios. The pacing and direction of this piece is almost perfect. Almost.

After watching the film I had to explore why and it turns out it was rushed at the end as it ran out of budget. That said, what's there is pretty awesome; comedy, angst and hope.

I can see this as live action somewhere in the future, it's that good.

I was eyeing this up last night, think I might watch it now.

Get Out. Pretty descent spin on a horror movies and despite being somewhat silly has the sense to not take itself seriously.

7/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.