Last Film You Saw

Get Out

I'm conceding to the fact that I know fuck all about a good film anymore after watching this! How it has a 99% rating on Rotten Tomatoes I do not know, the dialogue was fucking awful, and apart from Daniel Kaluuya the acting was fucking wank... The only good thing was that the story was kind of original, as I've never seen that kind of story being used!

But fucking hell I wish I went with my instincts and fucked it off after the first 8 minutes!
I thought it was just a more graphic/sinister Stepford Wives.

'Meh' at best.

Manchester by the sea.

Fuck me, that's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. How the fuck that won anything at the oscars is beyond me.

I watched it on a long haul flight, having just watched Nocturnal Animals. I was going to tell you not to bother with Nocturnal Animals, as that's a pile of shit also, but then Manchester by the sea trumped it.

Based on those two, there seems to be a trend for 'nothing endings' in films. Unless I was tricked and should have watched after the credits.

Manchester by the sea.

Fuck me, that's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back. How the fuck that won anything at the oscars is beyond me.

I watched it on a long haul flight, having just watched Nocturnal Animals. I was going to tell you not to bother with Nocturnal Animals, as that's a pile of shit also, but then Manchester by the sea trumped it.

Based on those two, there seems to be a trend for 'nothing endings' in films. Unless I was tricked and should have watched after the credits.
My thoughts exactly! What a pile of boring shite. Should be called Manchester United by the sea :)

just watched GOTG 2 was good, and the soundtrack was ace again.

Also
the close credit scenes of the original comic GOTG line up was a nice nod to them and the watchers with stan lee

Was maybe not as good as the first but still a strong 8/10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.