Last Film You Saw

Wonder Woman, watchable nonsense.

It Comes at Night, tried to stay with it but turned it off after less than an hour

Just watched that Vince Vaughn film Brawl in Cell Block 99. He's an ex boxer who turns to crime after being laid off at work. Then drug deal goes bad and he's off to prison, where he has to kill someone or his wife will be harmed. Christ almighty it's violent, and the violence is extremely graphic. Pretty obvious ending, but it's a decent film. Vaughn is good in it, but if you don't like graphic violence, then stay away.

Just watched that Vince Vaughn film Brawl in Cell Block 99. He's an ex boxer who turns to crime after being laid off at work. Then drug deal goes bad and he's off to prison, where he has to kill someone or his wife will be harmed. Christ almighty it's violent, and the violence is extremely graphic. Pretty obvious ending, but it's a decent film. Vaughn is good in it, but if you don't like graphic violence, then stay away.

Blimey, malg...... I have it as maybe in my top 3 worse films I've ever seen.... treebeard seems almost human compared to that performance from Vaughn!

Watched Bladerunner on Friday, Bladerunner 2049 yesterday.

Thought it was absolutely brilliant, don't agree with some people that have said it's too long, it's just a film that needs a slower pace than most blockbusters these days.

I also think it's much more similar in tone to the book than the 1982 film.

My only gripe was with Jared Leto's character Wallace. Thank god he only had 2 scenes.

Lastly, I went with a group of people, some of who had recently seen the first film, and some who hadn't - and generally the first group enjoyed it more. So if anyone is debating giving the original a go before seeing this one, I'd recommend it.

Blade Runner (1982)

Gave it a chance and then found myself loosing interest after 10 minutes, 40 minutes later I noticed I had spent a large portion of the film just scrolling through my phone on the internet.

Found the film boring and uninteresting, which is surprising considering the nature of the setting. I imagine it was probably one of them films that was amazing in its time, but watching it now as someone who's never seen it before, I just found it a massive disappointment.

I am listening to music tonight to relieve the tensions of "a hard day at'mill"
So I wont delve into the intrequesies of film buff luvies that examine the direction of the genre or diseminate the plot into finer detail.
Enough to say this film made us both grin.

Full of twists and turns and the gangster hitman scenes are realistic to the absolute core.
I could watch this again it was that good.
It centreas around an autistic hit man that thrives on numbers and when your numbers up with this dude then believe me its proper up eh.

Here is a clip of .. The Accountant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.