Last Film You Saw

Bladerunner 2046.
Really enjoyed it, massive fan of the original, and this is a worthy follow up that doesn't spoon feed you or over emphasise what you should conclude ( much like the original)
Having grown up on the more sedately paced movies of the 70's I had no issues whatsoever with it's pacing, the cinematography is great, and I'm sure I will be seeing this many more times.

Just watched death note on netflix, turned it off after half hour, just couldn't get in to it.

Other one highlighted was the babysitter, so thought may as well.

If you want an hour and half of mindless horror tropes not remotely taking itself seriously to pass the time then worth a watch, but it's pretty bobbins if you want proper horror.

All i see is Charlize in that slinky boys london top 10/10 i hope there are many sequels xD
It’s pretty much a ‘now that’s what I call 80s music’ compilation video with her changing outfits and looking fit as fuck. Which Is good for 10 mins but once you’ve blown it’s boring ;)

It’s pretty much a ‘now that’s what I call 80s music’ compilation video with her changing outfits and looking fit as fuck. Which Is good for 10 mins but once you’ve blown it’s boring ;)

Hahahahaha, a brutal but crushingly accurate review it must be said. It will give a few a bit of nostalgia.

Jungle - pretty shite

Watched a film called similars.... good plot but executed in a fucking bat shit crazy way.
It's in Spanish so if you can put up with English subtitles then I recommend it if you have nothing else to watch.

There are actors I choose to ignore when I know they're headlining films and they are actors I gravitate to. Imagine my dilemma when four sets of actors of both description turn up in the same film!!

"The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected)" was such a problem.

Starring the watchable Emma Thompson and Dustin Hoffman and the unwatchable Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller, I took a chance on something I'd never heard of, film-wise... and I'm so glad I did! Perhaps it was because it's a Netflix film, that there seemed to be a freedom within the film? I don't know. But, I will say that apart from Emma Thompson's reduced-role-of-any-substance offering, I really like this portrayal of a dysfunctional Jewish family that doesn't know what to do with its broken bridges.

Really, really interesting film.

American Made - 8/10. Enjoyed it, and even the hugely irritating Tom Cruise was alright in it

The House - 0/10. With Will Ferrell and Amy Poehler in it, it ought to have been funny. It was fecking dreadful, dont bother if you havent seen it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.