Last Film You Saw

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1825683/ratings?ref_=tturv_ql_4

Interesting demographics for Black Panther. You either love it or hate it. Seemingly under 18's love it, older viewers didn't like it.
Have you read the user reviews? Bottom two are, uhh, "interesting", in the context of love it or hate it. I'd copy/paste here but the bottom one in particular is startlingly racist. Even by internet standards.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1825683/ratings?ref_=tturv_ql_4

Interesting demographics for Black Panther. You either love it or hate it. Seemingly under 18's love it, older viewers didn't like it.

I'm a bit wary of any reviews or ratings regarding anything by Marvel at the minute.
A lot of people seem to be dumping on them or over hyping them purely for political & social reasons only.
Some of the reasons for this seem to be a consumer backlash against the Marvel Comics Division spilling over to the Marvel TV & Film Division, with the Black Panther being an ideal lightning rod to attract resulting ire or acclaim.

Have you read the user reviews? Bottom two are, uhh, "interesting", in the context of love it or hate it. I'd copy/paste here but the bottom one in particular is startlingly racist. Even by internet standards.

No boss i was just made aware of the graph which looked weird. I can't believe race is coming into this, not by you i should add boss. I just want to watch and enjoy a film and twats are hijacking it all for shitty agendas.

I'm a bit wary of any reviews or ratings regarding anything by Marvel at the minute.
A lot of people seem to be dumping on them or over hyping them purely for political & social reasons only.
Some of the reasons for this seem to be a consumer backlash against the Marvel Comics Division spilling over to the Marvel TV & Film Division, with the Black Panther being an ideal lightning rod to attract resulting ire or acclaim.

You are sadly spot on it seems. I think i am just going to watch it and make my own mind up.

Just watched a film called In Dubious Battle, which I'd never heard of but turned out to be very good indeed. It's based on a John Steinbeck book about the apple pickers strike in California in 1933. Rousing and thought provoking. Directed (and starring) by James Franco.

Just watched a film called In Dubious Battle, which I'd never heard of but turned out to be very good indeed. It's based on a John Steinbeck book about the apple pickers strike in California in 1933. Rousing and thought provoking. Directed (and starring) by James Franco.
John Steinbeck is responsible for my lack of emotion xD I just want Lenny to come back and be ok haha.

Molly`s Game.......good, in fact, very good 8/10.

The true story of Molly Bloom, an Olympic-class skier who ran the world's most exclusive high-stakes poker game and became an FBI target.

Kids just made me watch bay watch.

Possibly the worst thing I have ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.