Last Film You Saw

The Insult. French-Lebanese movie as to how an innocent insult (at least over here and with no knowledge of someone’s past and norms/values if that is the right way to say this) leads to a big national discussion. Something different to all the USA shit that’s been served on the screens.

Along with the great recommendations, try...

"36" (French thriller)

and

"I Saw the Devil" (my favourite Korean revenge thriller).

I saw the devil in my opinion was not great. Fantastic idea but went on just a bit too long for my taste. However there has been rumours lately about a Joker origin movie and it reminds me of this movie. I could imagine a movie where Red Hood is toying with the Joker the same way Lee byung-hun does to the killer.

If you like Lee Byung-hun check out a Korean movie called a bittersweet life. Awesome little movie. Great scene where he gets buried alive. He digs his way out and fights 20 guys with a mobile phone BATTERY!!

Went with my lad to see Maze runner: Death cure. Not as good as the first one, but better than the second.

Watch Downsizing. Could of been a lot better, missed a trick there. Not totally shit though.

The Big Sleep - Overrated but Bogie & Bacall smoke it up.

Our Darkest Hour - Oldman takes quite a turn. Def deserved the award.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.