Last Film You Saw

Isle of Dogs.

7-8/10. Fun, beautifully made and refreshingly different.

Can't believe they averaged only 3 seconds of footage per day with the stop motion animation.

Really? Simple maths suggests it took over 5 years to make then. And that's just for animation alone. Add 2/3 years writing and casting etc... That's one lengthy film

Really? Simple maths suggests it took over 5 years to make then. And that's just for animation alone. Add 2/3 years writing and casting etc... That's one lengthy film

I've seen Bryan Cranston say that in 2 different interviews. I think hes probably talking about the most intensive scenes, there's a lot of establishing shots or wider shots of them moving across landscapes which they probably do much faster.

He says it here about 6min 30 in

Wikipedia says production started in 2016 so its obviously not 5 years in the making.

All Eyez On Me.

The Tupac biography - not the best. It was a 2 1/2 hour film but never really went into detail about anything. Maybe the series that @Bigga has provided a link to will go into more detail

Hostiles - dreadful. I enjoy slow burn films done well, especially westerns but this moves at a glacial pace in the effort to be profound/gritty. Everything spelled out to the audience through exposition. Rosamund Pike can't act at all - panto face aching.
Completely disagree. I really enjoyed it. Great study of a mans journey back to humanity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.