Last Film You Saw

Infinity wars holy crap 9.5/10. This was ten years in the making and didn’t disappoint. DC will never better this
Please tell me it’s more Winter Soldier than Ragnarok. Lots of people went wild over Ragnarok and I have to say that I felt the comedy was forced and by the end of the movie I felt like I had been on a bad acid trip.

Please tell me it’s more Winter Soldier than Ragnarok. Lots of people went wild over Ragnarok and I have to say that I felt the comedy was forced and by the end of the movie I felt like I had been on a bad acid trip.
I’m with you on Ragnarok, I felt that was too much of a departure from the original Thor, I’d say IF is across between GOTG and Winter soldier.

Had to agree with forced comedy in some aspects.

However, apart from "Guardians of the Galaxy", it was the closest depiction of true comic book conversion as you'd get.

Total recall 2012,(first time iv seen it tonight) fucking hell its a bit meh it’s one saving grace is Kate Beckinsale, her in her panties at the start of the film was most definitely the highlight it kinda went downhill after that

Total recall 2012,(first time iv seen it tonight) fucking hell its a bit meh it’s one saving grace is Kate Beckinsale, her in her panties at the start of the film was most definitely the highlight it kinda went downhill after that

But surely not a patch on (a young) Sharon Stone in the original...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.