Last Film You Saw

Re-watched The Raid 1 and 2. Simply most amazing martial arts choregraphy and action scenes and a true fuckin hero in Rama. Simply breathtaking. The director recently gave details on what a third film would have been and followed a different story (the Goto family) and set in the jungle...oh what could have been!

Australian film "Little Monsters".

It has some some piss funny moments, but unfortunately it falls down here and there cos it doesn't know what genre it wants to be or what audience it's catering for.

It can be seriously funny, though and weirdly crap.

Really strange film.

A girl who works for me said she’d found my Krptonite, I can make you cry, I replied ‘bollocks, The champ is the only film that can get to me’, anyway, under duress, I put on the Turkish film ‘miracle in cell no.7’, it indeed ruined me and I wouldn’t say it’s the greatest film I’ve ever seen, however, it genuinely moved me and there is hope for me yet....

For impact it scores a hefty 9.1/10!!
Dear god man, how much did you have last night? It's South Korean!

Miracle Mile (1988), starring Anthony Edwards and Mare Winningham.

Harry's got a date with diner girl Julie but she doesn't finish till midnight. He goes home to get ready and have a kip. A power cut knocks out his alarm clock and Harry is 3 hours late. He leaves Julie a message via a phone booth outside the diner and hangs up. The phone then rings so Harry answers it and some bloke called Chip is on the line talking about nuclear warheads and the end of the world. Harry thinks it's a joke. But what if it's not...

A little landlocked in the 1980s (the keep fit garb is a hoot) but an effective low budget thriller directed with a lot of heart by Steve DeJarnatt and featuring a soundtrack by Tangerine Dream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.