Last Film You Saw

"I am not there". About Bob Dylan and his different facades all being played by different actors, including Cate Blanchet!

A bit long but the story held together well despite the surrealism .

Before that we watched Suspiria. Wooooa exploding heads! Good good film though

Haha. I have severe ADHD/ADD and I’m on the spectrum. But yes, even though I’m too dumb to understand his work, David Lynch is one of my favourite directors. :)
Ahh I see. I get what you mean though, I couldnt make heads or tails of Lost Highway or Mullholand Drive, but love them both with a passion though. But drew the line with Inland Empire which was terrible.

"An American Pickle"

Well, what can I say...? I thought "Sausage Party" was bad, but this was a new low for Rogen. It's not even the cultural issue, which is why I watched it, it's the shoehorning of the cultural differences that I found utterly pointless.

The 'jokes' were rehashed efforts that seemed to just kill time.

Maybe a Jewish poster will find this better than I, as I wanted to learn something different and got deeply disappointed.

I wonder if Seth Rogen has had his day in the sunshine already...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.