Last Film You Saw

netflix has become a haven for big actors who want a pay cheque for half the effort.... it was really poor and eventually will be the norm in terms of quality!

Ha! I agree, really, but some of the effects were enjoyable and comic book effective.That's what I liked!

Oh and Ryan Reynolds made $60M off making 3 films for Netflix, so you're right about it attracting big actors!!

They can see a rich sucker when they're flashing their cash!

Ha! I agree, really, but some of the effects were enjoyable and comic book effective.That's what I liked!

Oh and Ryan Reynolds made $60M off making 3 films for Netflix, so you're right about it attracting big actors!!

They can see a rich sucker when they're flashing their cash!

it will be the death of cinema imo.... I recently indulged myself with an 85 inch tv, never going cinema again, just waiting on the popcorn machine coming from Sweden

it will be the death of cinema imo.... I recently indulged myself with an 85 inch tv, never going cinema again, just waiting on the popcorn machine coming from Sweden

Here are some ladies celebrating the sale...
world-cup-hot-swedish-girls-464100799.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.