Last Film You Saw

Interesting film's just popped up on the horizon... "Train to Busan 2".

15 mins in and has Korean, Japanese and English languages covered by subtitles.

A real international affair, this time around!

I just hope it's as good as the original!
Great place Busan.
That film is on my list.

Got Busan 2 to watch tonight, loved the 1st one

had the displeasure of watching the new bill and ted last night, one should most certainly not feel ‘excellent’ after this robbery

I've been recommended a film called Wave which looks interesting, think I’ll give that a look this afternoon!

Got Busan 2 to watch tonight, loved the 1st one

had the displeasure of watching the new bill and ted last night, one should most certainly not feel ‘excellent’ after this robbery

I've been recommended a film called Wave which looks interesting, think I’ll give that a look this afternoon!

Yeah, "Bill and Ted" was a real crock of shit.

I even played with he idea of not watching as not to tarnish the memory of the other films, but then I got bored and succumbed, much to my regret...

Watched Bohemian Rhapsody last night. Pretty good although the actor who played Mercury was a bit irritating

The Live Aid scenes were superb. Out of curiosity I looked at the real performance on youtube and the attention to detail to replicate it was amazing

Interesting film's just popped up on the horizon... "Train to Busan 2".

15 mins in and has Korean, Japanese and English languages covered by subtitles.

A real international affair, this time around!

I just hope it's as good as the original!

it didn’t disappoint now did it....

l enjoyed this just as much as the 1st, loved it

9.32/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.